Monday, July 30, 2018

Christmas in July 2018 - Day Thirty-One


And that's a wrap for Christmas in July 2018!  I hope you have enjoyed 31 Days of All Things Christmas from decor and decorating, outdoor decorating, and how to display a variety of items suggestions, to a Pinterest Party.  As I mentioned on Day Twenty-Seven, a My Favorite Things Party with a holiday theme is a lot of fun.  These are the items I put together (all from my gift closet, all purchased deeply discounted in the after-Christmas sales) as my contribution to the party.

Ziploc storage bags and containers - you can never have too many during the holidays

A drying mat - great to have under your dish drainer or even under or next to your coffee station

Holiday paper towels

Holiday hand towels for the bathroom if you don't have room for a fancier tray of guest towels - these rest right on the towel bar so you pull a towel from below

Holiday Kleenex in the traditional cube box

And the fancier Kleenex designs that have come out in recent years

I gathered all of these items together on a small base - I think I covered a mailing box with wrapping paper - placed the whole thing in a cellophane bag and tied it with a big ribbon.  It was a huge hit.

5 comments:

  1. What a great gift! And purchasing it all on deep discount makes it even better. Very festive products, some of them I've not seen before. Great CIJ posts this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a holiday themed drying mat. Guess I need to pay better attention! This type of a gift basket is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bed Bath & Beyond. They had several designs and enough stock that there were some in the after-Christmas clearance!

      Delete