Monday, July 2, 2018

Christmas in July 2018 - Day Two


Wreaths and Wreath-making are Day Two's features.  Wreath-making is definitely not one of my skill sets - I can wire some ornaments to a greenery circle but as far as adding ribbon and other embellishments to make it worthy of the name wreath, that's another story.  So, I go looking for the most talented wreath-makers out there and happily pay for their expertise.

This blog post caught my eye because the red and black buffalo check is a really different decorating touch and paired with the black and white houndstooth, it's really stunning.  There are lots of complementary red and black ideas in the post.

4 comments:

  1. It is different but I like it all together. Pretty wreath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wreaths! Not just at Christmas, but all year around. The red/black look is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making wreaths is not my forte either but I do find they are beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so attractive! I would not have thought to put houndstooth and buffalo checks together, but I really like it. You find the neatest things!

    ReplyDelete