Saturday, July 28, 2018

Christmas in July 2018 - Day Twenty-Nine


My all-time favorite Christmas movie has to be White Christmas.  We went to see the stage production in Boston one Christmas and it was just as amazing as the movie.  The final scene where the doors open and the snow is falling - mesmerizing!


Pretty much tied for the first place slot with White Christmas is The Holiday.  Christmas and England, what's not to love?


And then Love Actually, I am lost in the opening scenes at the Arrivals Terminal at Heathrow Airport.  So much love, so much happiness.


Although not a movie, but right up there in viewing pleasure during the holiday season is the BBC Holiday Gift Set, a collection of Christmas episodes for anyone who loves British comedy and drama.

2 comments:

  1. It's impossible for me to pick a favorite Christmas movie. There are so many great ones... I guess my favorite is whichever one I'm watching at the time! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Holiday too. Love actually, have never seen... but I think the Elf is bringing it this year ;)
    I like You've got mail, Elf, Christmas Vacation, Christmas with the Kranks, ...

    ReplyDelete