Thursday, September 5, 2019

Friday Favorites


Does anyone else define autumn as the months that end in -ber?  Here are some of my autumn favorites.


My Melaleuca order arrived today with this essential oils Autumn Trio.  I have a diffuser but I also have a wax warmer.  I found some soy wax on Amazon and will add a few drops to that to bring autumn into the house.


My coffee table decor - also waiting for pumpkin spice soy candles to arrive.


My canvas art - I bought this years ago, I think at Kirkland, and love it.  I know it's more Novem-ber but that's ok!


Also from Melaleuca, my new candle.  It smells divine.  It's sitting on a crocheted doily made by the 95-year-old grandmother of a French officer who came into the gift shop in Virginia one day.  She had a whole stack and wanted to donate them in case we could use them in our displays.  It wasn't really the style of the merchandisers so they sat in the stockroom forever and one day when were cleaning things out, the shop manager asked if I wanted them and I snapped them up.  Beautiful handiwork.


My autumn stems from the gift shop.  I am so happy they survived the move.  I put them carefully into a wrapping paper tube and packed them in my wrapping paper standing tote.

What's on your list of autumn decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment