Sunday, September 1, 2019

Holiday Grand Plan - Week 1


Happy September!  It's kick-off day for the Holiday Grand Plan (HGP).
Each week, the Plan focuses on one room or area. Beginning just as the summer ends, you'll work week-by-week to declutter, clean and organize each room in your home.
Along the way, the HGP tackles holiday preparations, too. Whether it's gifts, decor or holiday meals, you'll be organized and ready for the holidays before they arrive.
Check out all the details here or tell me all about your holiday planning.
Happy Planning!

2 comments:

  1. I follow the HGP loosely as a companion to my own stress-free holiday system. I'm so excited that it's time to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, shucks, you're not in Virginia anymore... We live in SW Virginia.. I was thinking we ought to get together for tea because we are so much alike. I am, also, into everything British. I get my weather graphic from WDBJ Tv news our local channel Cherrio!

    ReplyDelete