Monday, September 2, 2019

Prime Purchases September 2019


Linking up with Tanya at The Other Side of the Road for Prime Purchases.


First up, Downton Abbey: The Official Film Companion.  It's a pre-order item which won't ship until the movie comes out.

Swapped my car with Sophia's and picked this up to protect the passenger seat from Spectra's shedding.  She doesn't look like she would shed but she does.


Adding to my GBBO library - I covered this one in a recent Friday Favorites post.
Sophia will be meal prepping lunches and dinners for the week ahead and needed a few more food storage containers.  She loves this set from Pyrex.
And finally, screw eyes to go with the cup hooks I bought at Lowe's.  I have more slats to hang on our set like this sample below and Lowe's had the hooks but not the eyes.  

4 comments:

  1. My cart is full of stocking stuffers, but I haven't clicked submit yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am such a huge Downton Abbey fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Navy sign is so special! Love the Pyrex set. You know I'm counting down the days til the Downton movie. It's my birthday too! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete