Sunday, September 8, 2019

Monthly Goals - September 2019


It's time for the monthly update on goals - some were successful, one not so much.

1.  Lose five pounds - FAIL, moving right along...

2.  Read for at least thirty minutes each day.  Dedicate the same time slot each day as much as possible.  Reading on the bus ride home is doable - SUCCESS, read one new book, halfway through the re-read of an old favorite as well as the new one I'm currently working on.  This was the one I finished and it was excellent!


3.  Blog every day Monday through Saturday - I'll call this a SUCCESS as I blogged 18 out of the 26 Monday through Saturdays in August.

4.  Take at least one photo each day - still working on this one.  I seem to have quite a few photos taken in August but I'm not sure it was one a day.

5.  Unpack at least three totes each week and be RUTHLESS in deciding what stays and what goes  - SUCCESS.  The autumn decor was a great example, four totes came in the house and three were decluttered.  My decorating style has changed and I found that I was hanging on to things just for the sake of hanging on to them - don't ever plan to use them again so out they go.  Sophia claimed some items and others went to the consignment shop or Goodwill.  Still working my way through this - charity shop truck will be here next week to pick up excess furniture and then I'll be able to get to the shelving units that have more stuff to go through.  RUTHLESS is the name of the game.


It really was!  I'm keeping the same goals for this month but modifying the blogging to Monday through Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment