Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Favorites

 

Fri-YAY!  Here are a few things that have caught my eye this week.

1.  The Weathershot App

I love this app - it has so much potential.  I plan to use it in some form in my December Daily album and I was thinking what a great photo diary it would be when you are on vacation.


2.  Smash Mallow


Made with organic cane sugar, gluten free, non-GMO yumminess!

3.  Holiday Bark


Love the creativity.

4.  Fall Fabric

I don't sew but I can dream.  I picked up a couple of yards to have some bowl cozies made.


5.  Funnies - let's face it, a sense of humor has really been necessary these last six months.

6 comments:

  1. That last funny/meme is dead on and hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fantastic but the funnies are my favorite and they are all so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jokes at the end, and I'm definitely checking out the weathershot app. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! Loved the funny at the end, the Halloween bark was so pretty (almost too pretty to eat), and the Fall fabric was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all - the fabric is gorgeous! Jokes are hilarious and the weathershot app. is great for travels... even though for now travels won't be happeling.

    ReplyDelete