Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Prime Purchases - September 2020

 


It's the first Tuesday of the month and that means it's time for Prime Purchases with Tanya from The Other Side of the Road.

I don't know about how things looked at your house, but my front door after twelve weeks of teleworking could have looked a little like this!


Just kidding, although shall I just say the UPS guy and I are on a first-name basis? LOL

My August purchases revolved around some goodies for Sophia's preschool classroom and a much-needed home/garage organization item.

First up, a selection of books for her reading or read-to-me corner, some books about what's going on in our world right now - COVID-19, diversity and inclusion, and a few let's be kind to each other selections.



Sophia also found Dr. Seuss computer paper for a newsletter that exactly matched her bulletin board boarders.


Several of our totes were damaged in the last move so I looked for a sturdier model for some garage reorganization.  I had a few I really liked and had an awful time locating them again - should have known Amazon would come to the rescue.  These are the Sterilite 51 quart size and I love the latching handle closure, very secure.  Unfortunately, they are currently showing as unavailable.

And, although not strictly a Prime Purchase, I hope some of you were able to pick up a few autumn scents at Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles sale this weekend.  $10 off candles and free shipping, what a deal!  These are my picks, are we scents-ing a theme here?  Bring on the pumpkin!


I did find that Amazon suffered from the same pandemic-related issues as did many businesses.  A huge demand by shoppers, coupled with staffing and merchandise shortages at times.  They have done a great job, however, with their shipping alerts and restocking.  So many people who were unwilling or unable to shop in person turned to Amazon and they really delivered.

Looking forward to reading all about what Amazon delivered to your house!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you found some great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm burning lots of pumpkin and vanilla candles right now, even though it's still 100F out! Such cute Dr. Seuss paper. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the fall candles! And it looks like you got some really great children's books.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got 6 packages just today from Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week Amazon delivered a new laptop since my old one never recovered after the last Windows update, and the computer dr said I didn't want to sink money into repairs at its age. Ordered about 11pm Thursday, and delivered Saturday noonish. Crazy fast!

    ReplyDelete