Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Currently - March 2021

  

Joining in with Anne In Residence for this month's Currently.

choosing // to focus on the positive.  Vic will be coming home soon.  It might be a few weeks later than we originally thought but he will be home this summer.

imagining // the plans we have for the house.  Our focus has shifted from a barn door to a pocket door in the office, should be interesting.

making // headway with my 2021 Reading Challenge.  I set myself a goal of 48 books for the year and two months down, I'm already at 10.  I've forgotten to do a book post two months in a row so I decided to do a quarterly What I've Been Reading post instead.  

recommending // the Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Roast Bake Dehydrate Broil and Leave-in Thermometer, with Extra Large Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish - I love it!  It makes the most delicious steaks, chops, and tenderloins.  It does dozens of other things too but I just haven't explored them all yet.  I bought mine at Kohl's with a coupon so it was quite a bit less than the $249.99 Amazon.com price tag.

wearing // lighter cardigans and jackets...a rain jacket but it's a lighter one than my usual winter jacket.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to wear my lighter jacket! Maybe next week... And way to go on your reading goal. That's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put a pocket door in from the hallway to the laundry room. Love it - so easy and out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a seasonal reading post vs. monthly... (Monthly is so pressing, isn't it--every time you turn around! And quarterly would be such a lovely way to not only mark the seasons, but maybe shift your reading style along with them!)

    AND--so glad your husband will be home for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your reading goals! That's awesome.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kitchen contraption sounds amazing! I keep seeing people mention air fryers and I'm so intrigued by the recipes. Hooray for getting lots of reading in, and double hooray for having an extra special summer coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. House stuff is so fun! And I love a pocket door!! And it sounds like you are doing a great job with your reading goal!

    ReplyDelete