Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Let's Look


It's the second Wednesday of the month and that's time for Let's Look.  This month's topic is Perfect Night In.

Ours is pretty simple - I asked Vic and laughed hysterically at his response.
Chinese food


A Hallmark movie (yes, he actually said that, I love him!)


My sausage dip (he said the one with cheesecake, I said you mean the one with cream cheese, oh my goodness, I miss him so much)

Here's the recipe in case you're interested in adding it to your Perfect Night In.  It's a Sausage Cream Cheese Dip aka Brad's Dip (no idea who Brad may be) - it has a great Tex Mex flavor and I love that it is easy to halve the recipe.  We serve it with the thin tortilla chips (Juanita's) or with Tostitos Scoops.

16 ounces cream cheese
2 (12 ounce) cans of Rotel tomatoes with chilies
16 ounces Jimmy Dean sausage (I use the fully-cooked crumbles)

Brown sausage and drain.  Cut cream cheese into small cubes, add to sausage and cook over low heat until creamy (the recipe calls for melting the cream cheese in a separate pan but I just add it to the sausage once it's drained).  Add Rotel, stir to combine and serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment