Monday, March 22, 2021

Hello Monday

     

The weather:::
Another partly cloudy week with rain early on but the temperatures are rising, low 60s predicted for the weekend.

On my reading pile:::
Finished up Sisterchicks Say Oh La La and moved on to the adventure in Venice.  Also read The Ambassador's Daughter by Pam Jenoff, another book that needs a sequel. 

On my TV:::
Men in Kilts on STARZ, very entertaining and what a way to see Scotland.


Checked off the list:::
Disappointed to report that my Easter tree is a total fail.  I didn't even get a third of my ornaments on it and the whole thing toppled over.  The trunk is too long - I hope that Vic will be able to saw some of it off so we can pot it another container, one that's heavier.

Crafts Roundup:::
Another nothing new week, still looking for that motivation to do something.

And in other news:::
Decided to splurge on an iRobot Roomba - I bought the i8+ model which is only available at Costco.  I'm a little bit apprehensive about the whole set-up - I'm not the most technically-savvy person - but I'll let you know how it goes!

8 comments:

  1. I asked for a Roomba a few years ago for my BD present and I love it. I just bought the one you have and am eager to get it set up. The older Roomba is named "Rosie" and the new one is "Carson".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear about the Easter tree! Hope Vic can fix it up. I'm putting the Ambassador's Daughter on my list. Hope you have a good week. Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second one of Pam Jenoff's books that I hope will have a sequel.

      Delete
  3. We just bought a robot vacuum too and I LOVE it! My husband did set it up but he told me it was as simple as plugging it in and installing an app on his phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to see Men In Kilts. Have a great week, Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made me want to go right out and book a trip to Scotland.

      Delete