Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Favorites

 

Today's Friday Favorites is in celebration of St. Patrick's Day as I share my favorite décor pieces that I use for this holiday and others.

1.  Two Tier Tray

I searched high and low for a two tier tray.  I saw one on Etsy and even contacted the shop to ask where they bought it - sadly, it was no longer available.  I managed to locate one on Wayfair and after after two attempts (the first one was damaged), I've found one that works although it looks like it's no longer available.


It holds a variety of bits and pieces for St. Patrick's Day - (**) is for craft store find, Michaels or Joann probably - (top tier) a Rae Dunn mug from Home Goods on what is listed as a cupcake stand (makes a great riser), a wooden Mason jar wooden piece (**), a Beleek vase with paper straws, and behind that, a plaque with an Irish blessing (**) and (bottom tier) another Beleek vase with some tinted daisies, a Lucky rolling pin, beaded garland, and stack of books from LacyBelles on Etsy, a leprechaun (**), a Happy St. Patrick's Day plaque (**), and the cream piece on the right is a hollow Beleek cottage designed to hold a tealight.  Right now it's full of shamrock plastic pieces and a battery-operated tealight.  It looks pretty when I turn it on in the evening.

2.  Nora Fleming Napkin Holder


This month's mini is a St. Patrick's Day top hat and I love the napkins, scored at 70% off at Joann!

3. Hallmark Happiness Is Ornament Holder


Peppermint Patty wishes you the top o' the mornin'.

4.  Felt Ball Garland


The Fickle Felt Tree on Etsy does beautiful work - here are the St. Patrick's Day colors.

5.  Signs


I love Michaels and Joann for cute signs.  LacyBelles has a great selection too but they are a little pricey.

6.  Tulips


I bought several bunches of these tulips when I volunteered at The Tidewater Collection gift shop in Virginia.  They survived the move and look pretty close to the real thing.  The little glass milk bottles are from Michaels and the cross is one I've had for ages.

7.  Flags


I have a large selection of 12 x 18 flags that I display on the rod below my Longaberger baskets.  Some are from Michaels and others I've picked up at Just for Fun Flags.

All I need is corned beef and cabbage cooking away in the CrockPot and a tall Irish coffee to finish off a festive day.

4 comments:

  1. You will definitely have some luck next week with all that fun green decor. I love the idea of hanging a flag inside. (I always have a garden flag, but never thought of putting one inside.) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your darling Irish decor, Pamela. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute decor! I love the Hallmark piece. I've not seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an old set - 2013. The Happiness Is display stand and then twelve monthly ornaments. I think they came out one a month.

      Delete