Monday, November 16, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-42


1. It was so nice to have a holiday in the middle of the week.  I could really get used to that type of schedule - work one day, work a second day but anticipate being off on the third day, off on the third day, back to work on the fourth day but anticipate the following day being Friday...the week just flew by.

2. Made our holiday tea booking at the local tearoom. Just Vic and I this year but I'm sure it will be lovely.

3. A busy Saturday with the Navy Wives - board meeting, regular meeting, and then working at the Wreaths Across America booth - only one more fundraising weekend left.

4. Poured with rain (very appropriate Thankfulness prompt today = weather) so I grabbed a takeaway and stayed inside for the evening watching the new series of Midsomer Murders on Netflix and wrapped Christmas gifts.  Much drier day today so I ran some errands and came across the 30% off all British food at World Market - quite a bit of Cadbury's made its way into my cart! Gifts, of course; what were you thinking I would do with all of that chocolate! I thought this was such a pretty sign marking the area in the store.


5. Horrified by the news from Paris but it's heartwarming to see the French flag over so many of my Facebook friends' profile pictures. We stand with you, France!

No comments:

Post a Comment