High 70s to high 80s all week and scattered thunderstorms.
On my reading pile:::
Still working my way through A Woman of Substance also by Barbara Taylor Bradford and picked up Book 4 in the Cavendon series. Thinking about switching to a plant-based eating plan so I checked out The Forks Over Knives Plan: How to Transition to the Life-Saving, Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet. Much of this proposed change comes from watching What the Health on Netflix. Of course, that will be the end of a lot of our activities that revolve around food - Whole 30 was a stretch for us, not sure if we can manage this one but we're seriously thinking about giving it a try.
On my TV:::
On my TV:::
Still with NCIS.
Checked off the list:::
- Cancelled most of the appointments on my calendar and just spent some time at home, thinking about the upcoming move, about our plans, about everything and nothing. It was very relaxing.
- Watched the Ali Edwards' Facebook Live presentation of her new travel line and had my finger on the button when the products went up for sale. So many great items for travel albums.
- Made a to-do list and checked about half of the items off the list mostly phone calls to make, paperwork to file, things I've been putting off finally finished.
- Vic finally got home from Hawaii. A delay in takeoff on one of the flight segments meant he missed a connection, didn't make the standby list, and ended up with an eight-hour layover. It was a long day.
- May Rudolph Day is in the bag. Only one more until Christmas in July and then only four more until the big day!
- Went to see Book Club at the movies. Great cast, fun movie.