Thursday, May 17, 2018

Nail Polish Swap Reveal


I love swaps so I was really excited to see this Spring Nail Polish Swap pop up over at The Other Side of the Road.  My partner was the lovely Joanne from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life; she and I exchanged emails to talk about our nail care preferences and I got to work putting together a package for her.  You can read all about it here.


Joanne put together a fabulous package for me - there's a pale pink nail polish, toe separators, a file, an emery board, a buffer, nail polish remover pads (great stocking stuffer idea for teens and girlfriends), cuticle cream (I always need this), a lovely card, and surprise, surprise, a Godiva Milk Chocolate Bliss bar which was absolutely divine.

Thank you, Joanne, for the brilliant package of goodies.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun box, and I love that she put a chocolate bar in! Thanks for joining the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! What's a pampering package without a sweet treat, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's an awesome package. This looks like a fun swap to participate in.

    ReplyDelete