Monday, April 1, 2024

Prime Purchases - April 2024

   

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.  One large item for me, and a couple of smaller ones.


Super soft and so comfortable, I love this nightgown and it comes in so many colors and designs, including three satin options.


After watching my hairdresser sweep the hair from the floor into this EyeVac, I discovered that there was a pet option - SOLD!


The EyeVac recommended a broom with light-colored bristles so this one was perfect.


For fans of The Great British Baking Show, this book was great.  Bonus, when it came it was large print, a detail I missed when I ordered it but was so happy to see (no pun intended)!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love a good pun, especially the unintended! :) I've been wanting a long handled dust pan, and I love the way it has teeth so you don't have to touch the broom to clean off the sweepings! Plus that color is perfect for my laundry room where the broom lives. I'm off to look for it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Great British Baking Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the second person to recommend that book this week; it sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often request the large type book from the library because there is a shorter line for the holds! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nightgown is so pretty and I love the sound of that book.

    ReplyDelete