Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge Theme Reveal


“There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.” – Henry James

I'm just now getting around to deciding that I am going to participate in the 2024 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.  I completely missed the theme reveal date but here it is - I'm under the Lifestyle category and my theme is Tea Time.  I'm going to keep up with some of my regular posts but there will be a Tea Time post every Monday through Saturday in the month of April.

2 comments:

  1. Tea Tome? This sounds cosy and fun :-)
    https://theoldshelter.com/the-lost-generation-introduction/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your theme looks intriguing, looking forward to reading your posts. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete