Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Currently - March 2024

 

Today we'll be talking about what we're currently loving, looking forward to, planning, wearing, and eating.  Pop on over to Jennifer's blog and join us.

loving // the new Facebook page I discovered, Traditional British Food and Recipes.  Lots of old favorites shared and great photos.

looking forward to // Chowderfest this weekend.  We have tickets to an event along the waterfront in our neighboring town, sampling 12 different chowders from local restaurants.  We went to something similar when we lived in Rhode Island, in that one we voted for our favorite, not sure if voting is involved this weekend or not.



There was ice cream as well as chowder in 2007!

planning // a new look for our bedroom.  I love this bedding from Rifle Paper Co.  It's called Citrus Grove with a beautiful embroidered lumbar pillow cover.


wearing // sweaters!  The severe weather shelters have been open for the last six days here.  At least the rain has stopped but it is definitely still sweater weather here.  When we left church at 8:00pm last night, it was 32 degrees.  There is still frost on the barbecue cover this morning.

eating // a yummy dinner on Monday of ham, scalloped potatoes, and green beans with bacon.  This ham and the scalloped potatoes were from Costco and delicious!  The ham is fully cooked, but it was lovely warmed in the oven.  There are enough potatoes for a second meal, maybe even a lunch as well and I see ham sandwiches, scrambled eggs with ham, and enough left to add into some fried rice.


5 comments:

  1. That bedding is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful time at chowderfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ham meal sounds good! That bedding is so pretty- the colors are so bright and cheery :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the idea for your new bedroom look. Green is my favorite color...and I am trying to bring more and more of it into my own bedroom! The chowderfest sounds like a lot of fun!! Have a great time -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that bedding set - so pretty and cheerful! Your dinner plan sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm belatedly catching up on my "Currently" posts. Chowderfest??? Sign me up!!! And that bedding is gorgeous. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete