Saturday, March 16, 2024

Friday Favorites - St. Patrick's Day

 

Putting up a late post as I completely forgot to hit publish on this one yesterday!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, here are my decor favorites.


Michaels is always a hit for festive decor.


St. Patrick's Day garland from The Fickle Felt Tree on Etsy although she doesn't seem to be selling any longer.


Silk tulips - part of my stash from the gift shop where I volunteered in Virginia.


My Irish two-tier server - love the Belleek china pieces and the fun accessories from LacyBelles on Etsy (and they are still actively selling).


May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

3 comments:

  1. Love your decorations! A friend gifted me her mother's large collection of Belleek. Usually I display it on my mantel for March, but this year I have just a few pieces as my dining room centerpiece. My father's family were Irish, and my mother was born on St Patrick's Day, so it was always one of my favorite days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your decor is so cute! ☘️ You’ve reminded me that I really need to get some St. Patrick’s Day things next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decor is really pretty! I like your festive tiered tray and that garland is just darling. I hope you´re having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete