Monday, March 4, 2024

Prime Purchases - March 2024

  

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases

I watched an episode of The Big Family Cooking Showdown and found the recipe for an amazing Chocolate Walnut Tart (Torta Nera) which called for blind baking, so I ordered these pie weights.
Ran out of my favorite perfume and Amazon's price was the same as Ulta.
Bought this fur throw to go on our bed for Malone to lie on.  He's not 100% into it but lies on it more often than not.

Vic wanted this gadget for a coconut dessert that I've yet to see!

Bought a larger rice cooker for weeks we need rice for our small group.


Lost my Photoshop when I bought my new computer, and it was time to upgrade to Elements 2024 anyway.

Picked up these table flags for the Haiti Banquet - the flags slide off so I can use them for other countries as well.

Reorders:

Vic's favorite coconut water that we still can't find in our area.

Malone's treats that go inside the Pupsicle toy.

7 comments:

  1. Ok, is it weird to say that those pie weights are pretty? Or it looks like it would be soothing to run your hands over them? You will have to let us know how the tart turns out- sounds DELISH!! I think you will love your rice cooker. We got one as a wedding present so ours is almost twenty five years and not as optioned as the newer ones like the one you bought but it cooks rice and we like it! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun purchases! We have several blankets for our dogs, but ours came from Costco. I've never had to use pie weights for anything, so that sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought some pie weights a year or two ago for my baker and they make such a huge difference (over the tinfoil and dry rice I grew up using).

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also use blankets on the beds. Albie is technically not supposed to lay on the bed, but he does. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found so many good things! I am definitely intrigued by the pie weights! Our doggy would love those treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just looking for a rice cooker...got overwhelmed...stopped looking. Let me know how you like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get one of those blankets for our dog. And the pupcicle pops!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete