Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All caught up on the March Minimalism Game - Days Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four


Day Twenty-Three - More stuff from here, there, and everywhere - MacBook Pro and iPad boxes, three boxes of sales receipts that I thought I needed to keep for tax purposes, three little drawer boxes each containing wallet-size photo albums, four Royal Albert Old Country Roses placemats, one pink cafeteria tray (Sophia loved eating her lunch off this when we were homeschooling), two striped platters, one black plastic tablecloth (left over no doubt from one of Sophia's Twilight parties), three Virginia state CandyMelts molds, two pairs of glasses, one Prince of Persia Christmas ornament, and one CrockPot cake insert pan.


Day Twenty-Four - God is smiling on me today!  Pulled this bunch of cutlery out of a cupboard and guess what? Exactly twenty-four pieces!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being caught up! I had no doubts you could do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was caught up and now I'm behind again. Workmen blocking garage from both entrances - will have to play catch up again as soon as they are done!

      Delete
  2. The important thing is that you are still doing it! :-) Can you believe we've made it this far? (I may be jinxing myself!)

    ReplyDelete