Thursday, July 18, 2024

Christmas in July - Day Eighteen

 

Brought to you Around the 'Net today - Christmas bedding.  Do you have Christmas bedding during the holiday season?  It's one of those things, right up there with making my own fruitcake and Yule log, that I hope to do this year.

Kohl's has an amazing selection of holiday bedding.  Here are two of my favorites.

A set with more of traditional vibe - love the Merry and Christmas pillows.


And a set with a bit of whimsy.  Pink was hugely popular as a complimentary color last holiday season and this is a great example.

4 comments:

  1. Those two comforters are so pretty! I really like both of them. My girls both have adorable Christmas comforters for their beds. I have a red coverlet to go on top of our comforter which is a plain gray. Then I add Christmas throw pillows. I have a Christmas tree in one corner near our bed and I think the whole vignette looks very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas bedding! A friend of mine bought me Christmas throw pillows one year for my birthday, and I've never turned back since. I bought a comforter last year that screams Christmas, but it was too hot, so I'll just stick with my white bedding this year with the tartan plaid throw at the end of the bed like usual. I have already said that I'm decorating at the very beginning of November again this year, because it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pretty----I would love to try to find blue theme--maybe snowflakes or...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Last year I bought a fur comforter with plaid colors of cream, white and red... will just add my Christmas gnome I just bought from Scentsy to it and it'll look Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete