Friday, July 19, 2024

Christmas in July - Day Nineteen

 

Food on Friday is brought to you by ginger!  What a great spice for holiday baking.  When we think of ginger, we usually think of gingerbread houses or cookies but there are a host of other yummy desserts you can make with ginger.

Who doesn't love a gingerbread house?

Classic ginger cookies cut into shapes


Kicking the classic up a notch with decorative icing










And many more featured on Today's Creative Ideas blog post here.

Ginger Desserts - take them or leave them?

6 comments:

  1. I have not had a lot of ginger desserts besides gingerbread cookies. But based on how the desserts look in the pictures posted here, I am going to say that I love them. They are so pretty and/or cute. The cheesecake with the gingerbread guy with a gumdrop- I can´t even, it´s so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making trifles. Might have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks good, but I don't like gingerbread... however I do like a ginger cookie once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think I will like ginger desserts and yet I never do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingerbread cheesecake is adorable. I pinned to make at the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will make cute gifts if you use the mini Mason Jars.

      Delete