Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Christmas in July - Day Sixteen (If this is Tuesday, it must be England #174)

 

A quick post prepped over the weekend as we spent Monday with Sophia and got home late.  Here are some of King Charles III and Queen Camilla's Christmas cards.


2023's card - King Charles III and Queen Camilla wearing their coronation robes


2022 - their first card as King and Queen, taken at the Braemar Highland Games in Scotland


2021 - as the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall in a photo showing them adjusting their face coverings at Royal Ascot

Do you send photo cards at Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. I love a photo card at Christmas! I didn´t send photo cards last year but I do most years. I think they are fun to give and to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you write to them to receive a Christmas card? I love Christmas cards with pictures... people have given thought to those cards

    ReplyDelete