Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Christmas in July - Day Thirty (If this is Tuesday, it must be England #176)

 

Today's link is my favorite go-to for all things royal for gifts, The Royal Collection Shop.  Here are a few things that I have on my Christmas list.

Anything I can hang on my tree such as this miniature teapot, cup, and saucer, the Coat of Arms Miniature Set.  It's out of stock right now, but I'm sure as we get closer to the holidays, it will be restocked.

Anything from the bookstore, especially this one.
The Food Hall is a great place to find tea, biscuits, chocolates, and preserves for gift baskets.  Any fan of England would be delighted to receive a gift from the Food Hall.

3 comments:

  1. Miniature tea sets but make them Christmas ornaments- how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to pick up some British things when I fly through LHR in September!

    ReplyDelete