Tuesday, May 14, 2024

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #166

 

Happy 43rd Birthday tomorrow to Zara Tindall, daughter of The Princess Royal and niece of King Charles III.

Zara is marred to Mike Tindall, former rugby union player, and is the mother of three, Mia Grace (2014), Lena Elizabeth (2018), and Lucas Philip (2021).


She is an avid equestrian and competed in the 2012 London Olympics, winning a silver medal in the team event.


I love this photo.  After limiting his in-person contact due to ongoing treatment for cancer, King Charles III and Zara are seen embracing at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this month.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Tuesday, my friend! These are always interesting to me. I love the Royals and am fascinated with the family and how the monarchy works. Thanks for sharing, and I'm so sorry that I'm behind on blog reading. I've had to change my morning routine lately, and it's thrown me off of blog reading. I'm behind on everyone's, so it's not just yours. I hope you have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete