Monday, May 6, 2024

Prime Purchases - May 2024

  

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.  A few re-orders and some new household items.


Extra bowls for Malone's Neater Feeder - 3.5 cup for food and 5 cup for water


Chair Leg Protectors - replacing the felt pads with this slip over the leg version


Re-order - ink and paper for my photo printer


Re-order - cardstock


I have an ongoing dilemma with mops - I've tried the Swiffer and a version from Melaleuca that had cloth pads that grip on the bottom of the mop - I've tried a regular bucket and mop and when I saw this, I was intrigued by the RinseClean feature - so far it's working well




Someone posted Miss Potter in a list of favorite movies so when I saw this book, I ordered it to add to my collection

6 comments:

  1. That mop looks intriguing! I am glad you like it so far. I tried a variety of mops, too. Right now I am using a steam mop for the wood floors. It does seem to clean well but it seems odd using just distilled water (albeit hot) to clean dirty floors. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling my sister in law last weekend about finding a mop to use that I like, but with no luck yet. I will look for the mop you mentioned. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book looks so sweet! Thanks so much for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - TheOtherSide-oftheRoad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't had a good mop in a long time either; I have an old sponge one that we use but my husband hates that the sink is our "bucket" and swears that is the cause of our occasional clogs. I might have to show him this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good purchases. That stick vacuum is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chair leg protectors are such a good idea. I could do with some of those for our chairs in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete