Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday Favorites

 

Kim over at Life As Kim has a great post on What to Buy for the Dad who doesn't want a Gift.  I struggled for years with finding gifts for my Dad and now Vic is my new gift-giving problem.  I really have to watch for his signs of interest and this year, I've hit right on it.  He was looking over my shoulder at Facebook some time ago and saw these noodles.  If we're in the grocery store, he'll ask about them, but he can never remember the name and I act vague, like I can't remember either.  This Father's Day, I'm getting this Momofuku Noodle Starter Pack.


Coming on Saturday nights in June - Hallmark's Passport to Love.  There's nothing better than Hallmark and Christmas unless it's Hallmark and destinations.



A new find at World Market - Kent Crisps, delicious!

Don't forget!

Mark your calendars for the first Thursday in June and join in with Share Your Shelf for all things books.

Share Your Shelf hosted by

Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for plugging next week's book link up! I have a hard time buying for my husband too and often tuck ideas away like that when I see him showing interest in something too. This year's gift is easy since he broke his multitool and wants another (very specific) one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The noodles sound like a great gift for Vic and I love how you act vague in the store about them! I hope he loves them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the books shout out! Men are practically impossible to buy for! I can now add my son to the list of husband, uncle, brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are at a stage when if we want something, we just buy it, so we don't really try hard anymore. But last Christmas I found what I felt sure was going to be a hit for my ultimate baseball fan whose bucket list is to visit every single major league park (a key chain made of recycled baseball glove leather, with tokens for each major league park you have visited). He doesn't care for it at all. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete