Monday, June 3, 2024

Prime Purchases - June 2024

   

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.  A few re-orders and some new household items, click on the photos for the links.


We love our new desktop computers but the access for the USBs is a little inconvenient.  These hubs take all the inconvenience away.



In the ongoing war on plastic, I bought these mini glass bottles.  I found them through julianna_claire on Instagram.  Her post on fridge organization is amazing.


More cardstock.


Vic's shaver finally died - he loves this one.


Another re-order for Malone.


Another casualty of the war on plastic - I said goodbye to my Tupperware Pick-a-Deli containers and bought a couple of these glass models.

I've seen so many Yorkshire pudding recipes lately, the ones where the Yorkshire is served stuffed with something like a curry, a minced beef in gravy mix, or beef stew.  I loved that these are larger than the muffin-type tins.

And that's a wrap for my Amazon purchases last month!

7 comments:

  1. That USB stack looks so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t even know what Yorkshire pudding is- I thought it was a type of pudding pudding (like American pudding- gelatinesque and sweet) but now I am intrigued! If you get fridge organized, pictures please, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in hearing more about your war on plastic. I'm considering getting rid of my plastic storage containers. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That USB device looks like a great thing for every household. I may need to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I spent SO much on Prime in May, but the largest part of it was for a new printer which I have been putting off for at least a couple of years. Got one that says it can handle card stock, but I haven't installed it yet. Need to do that. Already have more on the way for June. Maybe not a NEED, but a quilt ruler that I couldn't find anywhere else, and the answer to a quilt that has been in my head for years. I knew if I didn't order now, and couldn't find it later, I would kick myself forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glass containers! I have a few, but I still use my plastic ones. That being said, I did recently switch from the giant bottle of liquid laundry detergent to a box of the powdered detergent, and I feel like I'm contributing to that war on plastic. I'd like to make little changes like that as well; we can do our best, right? I

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love glass container! I have a few, but I also still use the plastic storage ones that I have. I think it's great to make small changes in order to do our best!

    ReplyDelete