Friday, June 21, 2024

Friday Favorites

 


Masterpiece announced the start of filming The Forsyte Saga with Millie Gibson as Irene and Joshua Orpin as Soames.  I loved the original (Nyree Dawn Porter as Irene and Eric Porter as Soames) and the 2002 series (Gina McKee as Irene and Damian Lewis as Soames) and I'm looking forward to this new version.

I love travel planning and these travelers' notebooks from Amazon are perfect for drafting an itinerary and keeping notes of places to visit and things to do.  They are 4.25" by 8.25" which is a perfect size for tucking in a travel bag for updating along the way.  Planning is half the fun!



I love this sticker from FiveStickers on Etsy for the cover page of my notebook.

I'm off to do more Paris research - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Cute Paris sticker! I wish I enjoyed planning travel more. (I should probably consider using a travel agent!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of the Forsyt Saga and need to go back and watch the old ones. Love those notebooks!

    ReplyDelete