Thursday, January 18, 2024

Around the 'Net

 

I sometimes struggle with finding a topic for a blog post on Thursdays so here's a quick and easy new feature, Around the 'Net.  What have you found lately that was interesting or intriguing?

As you know, if you've been reading my blog in the last 17 days, we've been following the Whole 30 program to kick off healthier eating in 2024.  One thing I really miss is bread and so, looking forward to my first slice, here are four ideas that look delicious.


There wasn't a description with the photo so here's my guess:  On the bottom is Nutella with raspberries (be still my heart!), left center is avocado, right center is a nut butter with bananas and chocolate shavings, and at the top is yogurt drizzled with a red berry syrup and topped with blueberries and granola.  I think Yoplait's Oui French Style Yogurt would work well here as it's thicker than many yogurts.

Which one is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. Though you had me at Nutella, I also really love avocado toast. I like to use that Dave's bread with all the nutrients and grains, a bit of cream cheese (or cottage cheese), and a sprinkle of Everything Bagel seasoning. All of these look yummy, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try that yogurt. It sounds like it would be good for a dessert! You are doing so great with the whole 30!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so creamy, makes breakfast a real treat.

      Delete
  3. That Nutella and raspberry one would definitely be calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my all time favorite is fresh ricotta, sliced figs, honey and a little mint. I could eat it every single day - and when figs arent in season I sub berries!

    ReplyDelete