Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday Favorites




Is anyone else watching, or have you watched Julia on Max?  I love Sarah Lancashire and she heads up a great cast.  Season 2 actually came out in November so I'm just catching up and I was very sorry to hear that the series ends there.



Our new favorite condiment, Whole 30 approved, and my favorite way to use it right now is to add about a teaspoon to a half of an avocado, mashed, and spread it on turkey slices to make turkey roll-ups.  Add a slice of Whole 30 approved bacon, Applegate Farms is our favorite, and you have a delicious lunch.  If there's one thing we've learned following the Whole 30 program is the amount of sugar in so many products.


No photo for number three I'm afraid but I had a wonderful reunion over lunch this week with three of my former co-workers.  They tried to talk me into going back to work, they were actually interviewing for my former position but I said thanks but no thanks, I don't think I could face a 4:00am wake-up if I tried!

3 comments:

  1. That's so fun that you got to see your former co-workers, and even better that you could turn down the offer to come back. 4am? No thank you! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Julia! It's such a fun show and I was bummed to see that they weren't continuing with a season 3. It's crazy how much of our foods have hidden sugars in them... even reading about how much we've changed our fruits and veggies with cross breading has been quite eye opening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never got around to watching Julia but I did see the movie version.

    ReplyDelete