Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday Favorites

 


One of my favorite scrapbooking resources, Ali Edwards, launches her Story Play Collection today.  I can't wait to use the products to document a Day in the Life, Read, Foodie, and Love Story.



Speaking of favorite wintertime activities, a visit to my local Barnes and Noble is a favorite anytime!  I'm looking forward to the new book I picked up, A Winter by the Sea by Julie Klassen.  It's Part 2 of the On Devonshire Shores series and I really enjoyed Part 1, The Sisters of Sea View.




Season 24 of Midsomer Murders is now available on Acorn Media.  I first wrote about Midsomer Murders in 2017, in this post, and I'm still a huge fan.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of Acorn Media. Midsomer Murders sounds like something that I would like. I like those British (I assume this one is British) detective/ mystery series that I´ve seen on Netflix. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love a good trip to Barnes and Noble!

    ReplyDelete