Monday, January 8, 2024

Prime Purchases January 2024

 

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.  There wasn't a whole lot in my Amazon cart in December for Christmas presents as we had a low-key Christmas and most of my shopping was done in advance from other sources.  I did, however, pick up a few items.

I love Amazon's gift cards - they come in such cute packaging, for all holidays and special celebrations.


Vic wanted to start taking soup for lunch and he's got a war on plastic so I thought these Mason drinking jars would work great.


I also picked up two of the 32 ounce jars.  Vic's started making Malone's dog food after the canned food didn't agree with him.  He can make up a batch on the weekend and dole it out each morning and evening.


These chews were recommended by a friend but I am not passing on the recommendation.  I really felt like Malone was going to bite off a chunk and get it stuck in his throat.


It must be shedding season because Malone's hair is EVERYWHERE!  This little vacuum is perfect for the bed and the couch, emptying it and clean up is a breeze.


Several scrapbooking friends have embraced clear sticker paper so I thought I'd give it a try.



After our delicious holiday tea, I searched everywhere for cranberry orange tea.  I couldn't find it in either our gourmet market or even in the spice and tea shop downtown (although they had cranberry orange sugar which sounds intriguing) so I turned to Amazon and they didn't let me down.


Socks for Vic


A couple more of these tops for me - this electric blue and a white one.


This is a reorder - Malone loves these Pupsicle Pops.  We were giving him one when we had to leave him but he saves it until we get home.

And that's a wrap for January's Prime Purchases.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the rawhide chews. If you have a larger dog or one that really can chew (like mine), they can definitely chew off a large chunk. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We try not to use plastics for leftovers/lunches either but it can be hard to find glass containers that don't at least have plastic lids. Those mason jars are a good idea. Are they working well?

    ReplyDelete