Friday, June 5, 2015
5 on Friday
1. Woo Hoo! Gainful employment is, hopefully, just around the corner. I finally received all my paperwork yesterday, filled it all out, and sent it right back.
2. We're off to pick up Load II of Sophia's stuff today. It's going to be a beautiful day so it will be a nice drive. MudLynn's pretty excited that she gets to go for a ride in the car too!
3. I'm a bit obsessed with the WI (Women's Institute) at the moment. It started with Calendar Girls, then grew with Jambusters, and now my Facebook feed is full of news of the Centenary. Any WI members out there?
4. Picked up two new Essie nail polishes yesterday that I'm looking forward to trying - Ballet Slippers and In Stitches. After being an OPI devotee for years, I tried an Essie polish and really liked it.
5. Aloha Bunco is coming next week with the Navy Wives. Time to break out your Hawaiian shirts, leis, coconut bras, tiki torches, and pū-pūs!