Something new to keep me accountable - the Monthly To Do List. Yes, I know it's the 11th so I'm behind already but if I don't get these few things down on
paper my blog, I won't be able to report total success at the end of the month. How that for being optimistic?
1. Lose ten pounds.
2. Get back on the Whole 30 and stay on it to aid in losing aforementioned ten pounds.
3. Finish the 2008 Family Album.
4. Empty the "To Be Filed" tray.
5. Buy a new shredder and shred.
6. Rearrange living and family room furniture.
7. Research the best housekeeping plan to be used when I go back to work (ie. Fly Lady) and test it out. Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checklist-type recommendations would be welcome.