Tuesday, June 16, 2015

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #17


I haven't done an "If this is Tuesday....." post since before April's A to Z Blogging Challenge and since there has been a weekend and now a week to come of royal fashion and pageantry lusciousness, I thought I'd share my favorite blogs for All Things Royal.

Royal Hats - enough said

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - in depth coverage of all those clothes

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault - same as above but for sparkly things for Her Majesty and the Duchess of Cornwall

The Court Jeweller - sparkly things for all other royals

What Kate Wore - The Duchess of Cambridge's fashion

New My Royals - Everyone, doing everything, all over the place

Naturally there is some duplication between the sites but if you a royalty fan, you'll love them all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I enjoyed checking out one of them already, and will look at the others soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the Trooping of the Colour and the Queens Birthday Celebrations? Prince George stole the show. Such a cutey xx

    ReplyDelete