1. It's got to be the Swedish Royal Wedding of Prince Carl Philip and (now) Princess Sofia. What a unique event, tailored just to the two of them. From her tattoo peeking above the neckline of her dress at the back, to the catchy recessional, and the beaming smiles all around, it really was their day.
|Coverage of the ceremony and all the guests, gowns and tiaras over at The Royal Order of Sartorial Spelendor|
3. Sophia arrived home safely from college and has been steadily bringing all of her belongings into the house and organizing them for the return trip in September. We've had a great weekend of eating our favorite foods, going to the movies, and catching up on Outlander and Game of Thrones.
4. A wonderful Navy Wives Clubs of America meeting with a great turnout, cake and punch to celebrate our 79th birthday, Secret Pal presents all around, and a new member joining us.
|(Clockwise from top left: Jumbo Crayons to donate to one of our community service projects, new Wreaths Across America display boards, Happy 79th Birthday NWCA, and patriotic goodies to take home since we don't meet again until after July 4th|
1. Not having Poldark to look forward to last night as I got the date wrong - sorry, it premieres June 21st.
2. Finding the new Michael Kors wristlet I just purchased $27 cheaper at another location and I've already taken the tags off and used it so I can't return it - grrrrrr!
3, A note from our property manager advising us of a new law which will most likely go into effect - we will need to replace our current septic system before we can sell our house, or reduce the asking price significantly so that the purchaser can arrange for the replacement. Ka-ching, ka-ching!