Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Christmas in July 2015

Here it comes...Christmas in July 2015, that time of year to try new crafts, test out new recipes, pin decorating and entertaining ideas to your Pinterest boards, and talk about all things Christmas with fellow Christmas lovers. It all begins two weeks from today!

Here's the schedule of weekly themes from the Magical Holiday Home Forums:

July 1-4th: Color Themes (A sharing of color schemes for Christmas , traditional, and otherwise)

July 5th-11th Vintage/Shabby Chic: (Everything from a dinner party to the tree to the mantle display....let's talk vintage or shabby chic) 

July 12th-18th: Magical Christmas Countdowns...this is the week to talk advent calendars, Twelve days of Christmas or the 24 Days of Christmas or even the Elves Countdown....how do you remember the days of December? 

July 19th-25th Woodland Inspiration/Rustic/Cabin themes (Everything from a party theme to a tree to a mantle display.....let's talk rustic... 

July 26-31st: Christmas in the Kitchen....everything from menu plans to tablescapes, recipes and how to ....will all be shared this week!

A couple of those are going to be a bit challenging as I'm not a vintage/shabby chic or a Woodland Inspiration decorator. I am, however, a huge fan of Pinterest and there seems to be no end to the amazing ideas that are shared there.

The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are just beginning to release the schedule, via their web-sites, for their "Christmas Keepsake" and "Gold Crown Christmas" event in July! Check them all out here at It's a Wonderful Movie! and Hallmark's Press Release here.

Grab yourself some tinsel and join us!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm...woodland/cabin not so much. But I am a little bit vintage by virtue of inherited decorations. I have to start working on projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How old does something have to be to be considered vintage? Antique is 100+ years, right? But I'm not sure about vintage? I always think of 1950s when I think vintage.

      Delete
  2. This sounds fun. Do we have to blog every day of the week or can we just post once a week with the given subjects? I am willing to give it a try if I don't have to blog everyday. WOW! Hard to believe we are halfway done with 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, haven't really even thought much about Christmas just yet. I have my plate so loaded with all the finishing of our new home but guess I need to start taking notes about Christmas decor for it. Sounds like a fun idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete