Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Christmas in July 2019 - Day Nine


Food/drink Advent calendars for adults include tea, coffee, beer, wine, whiskey, and chocolate and no doubt there were many other versions available.  David's Tea 24 Days of Tea was hugely popular and featured in many vlogger's Vlogmases.  It's a beautiful presentation.
David's Tea

My favorite to find waiting for me on December 1 would have been Godiva although I went with a non-food Advent calendar last year (more on that tomorrow).  I LOVE Godiva chocolate and isn't this beautiful?
Godiva

2 comments:

  1. My daughter had David's Tea calendar a few years back. Last year we each had a Lindt chocolate one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago Starbucks had an Advent calendar; small tins in a variety of sizes on a magnetic frame. My SIL (who works for Starbucks) gave me one. The tins hold small toys or candies. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete