Friday, July 19, 2019

Christmas in July 2019 - Day Nineteen


Today's topic is book pages hygge style but as with sheet music, I think we've pretty much covered that.  I wanted to put something up today so I don't get behind...again...so here's my take on hygge.  After lengthy discussions with my fellow Christmas lovers, I think I can sum it up like this:  Many of us have had a lot of hygge in our holidays without having realized that there was a term for it.  Togetherness, cozy, comfort, atmosphere, presence, it's all there in our celebrations.

That's all for today.  I'm off to try to catch up on your posts, fellow bloggers, forgive me for the lack of visiting and commenting.  I figure I'll try to go back at least a week and then start from here being a more faithful follower.

3 comments:

  1. Don't fret about commenting, it's just so good to connect with you again on your blog! As we all know, life can get in the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the way you summed it up! I was hygge before I ever heard of the term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know for me Christmas = Hygge. I want it to be comfy, cozy and full of relaxation and fun.

    ReplyDelete