Saturday, July 20, 2019

Christmas in July 2019 - Day Twenty


How's your Christmas in July going so far?  I've been busy putting up the daily topics on the Magical Holiday Home forums and adding my two cents.  I'm not as organized as I would have liked to have been so sometimes I'm a day late with my blog update and I haven't tried any new crafts or recipes.  Just no time and most of my craft supplies are still packed.  I have organized some of the Christmas things that I have unpacked and I made it to the Ornament Premiere.  I've been jotting down some ideas in my Christmas planner so that's a win.

The community over on the forums is wonderful and we have had some lovely chats on the daily topics.  I have never met any of the members but hope to one day!  We are spread out all over the USA as well as Canada and Australia.  That's the wonder of modern technology and social media, keeping us all connected around a common interest.

2 comments:

  1. I've been pretty busy writing and scheduling posts for my Christmas in July on my blog, but I have them all completed now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to make sure I'm better organized next year - it's so much fun to go around visiting others' posts when I'm not scrambling to get one of mine up.

      Delete