Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Christmas in July 2019 - Day Ten


Advent calendars for adults - the non-food/drink variety.  Last year I bought a Yankee Candle Advent calendar.


It contained a festive votive holder and a variety of votives and tealights in holiday scents.  It was really lovely but I did find it hard to open the little windows and pop the votives and tealights out - they were really tightly packed into the inside plastic tray - my cuticles suffered quite badly from the experience!

I watch a lot of Vlogmas videos on You Tube and there are all kinds of beauty Advent calendars - they range from the relatively inexpensive to very pricey but if you like to try new beauty products or have an older teen who is getting into cosmetics and toiletries, it's a great gift.

Socks are another great one although most of the ones I saw were only 12-day varieties.  You could certainly make your own with 12 or 24 pairs of socks, especially if you collect the holiday ones throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. You gave me a great idea to visit the vlogmas videos. I like the candles and sock advent calendars

    ReplyDelete