Saturday, July 11, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Eleven

A little entertaining post to finish up this week's theme and a calendar to keep you on your toes.

I love this picture - it's from a 1950s Betty Crocker Picture Cook Book shared by Maggi at Circle 7-2099
All the details can be found in this post over at Mama Bear's Kitchen
From Priscilla's via From My Front Porch to Yours - a Christmas Galvanized Tray Centerpiece
1958 Christmas Style
What a fun week! I gained a whole new appreciation for Vintage decorating and entertaining. Coming next week...Magical Christmas Countdowns.

3 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! Just love the vintage stuff I grew up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, great minds... I pinned the same list you did for today! How funny... Enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list! and the galvanized center tray... oh my!!!!

    ReplyDelete