Friday, July 31, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Thirty-One aka The End!

And that, my friends, is Christmas in July for 2015. Thank you for reading; I hope you enjoyed the photos, sorry the month was a bit link-heavy but I wanted you to be able to have plenty of resources. I'm leaving you with some delectable goodness which I hope will grace your holiday table.

Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites
Nana's Church Window Bars
How to create a Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Tower
Marzipan Shortbread Cookies
From 10 of the Best Christmas Cookies Around the World - unfortunately, the Austrian Linzer link is no longer working
Mini German Pancakes
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Homemade Vanilla Extract
Nordic Ware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan

4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your Christmas in July posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the posts this month. They have really gotten me thinking about the holidays, decorating and gifts, which is a good thing if I plan on handcrafting any of them.

    Now I want to make some of those adorable little bottles of vanilla extract!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a great month of posts and links! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading you all month.... and now I'm hungry :)

    ReplyDelete