Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Twenty-Eight

I just can't get enough of these fabulous kitchen decor ideas!

Christmas Decorating with Kitchen Items
An Ebay listing - over now but the description of the components is great
Cook's Herb Wreath
Cookie Sheet Magnet Board
The link was to Better Homes and Gardens but I couldn't find this item - I think you get the idea: metal cookie cutters wired together, the whole thing painted red (if the cutters are not already red), and add a big bow

5 comments:

  1. The herb wreath is awesome. I would like to make the cookie cutter wreath for my home. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cookie cutter wreath!! I like to buy the rosemary trees that are in shape of mini Christmas trees. They make the kitchen smell so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colander idea, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colander is great and so is the kitchen Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete