Monday, July 6, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-26


Bests

1. Vic came home! I thought he was coming home Tuesday so it was lovely to find out that his arrival was Monday - so glad to have him home even if it is just for a short time. He even had a four-day weekend.

2. Sophia came home! Sophia arrived on Wednesday afternoon and had three whole days before she had to be back at camp. We all went to see Jurassic World and Terminator Genisys, caught up on Poldark and The Crimson Field, barbecued, did a little shopping, and enjoyed the family time.

3. Christmas in July kicked off on the 1st and I've been enjoying following fellow bloggers who love the holidays as much as I do. I have a separate Blog List for Christmas blogs (below my regular Blog List) if you are interested in checking any of them out.

4. Missed the live feed but loved all the photos from Princess Charlotte's Christening. It's always a good week when there's a big royal event.

5. Loving the cool temperatures in the mornings but it heats up much too fast. I will be so glad when this heat streak is over. Soon, please?

Worsts

1. Our tenants in the Rhode Island house gave notice so we have to go through the process of fixing anything that needs to be fixed in the house and finding a new tenant. Ugh, I had hoped they would live there at least another few years.

2. We took Sophia back to camp on Sunday morning and were startled (we were in the car) by a bear that crossed our path on our way up to her hut. It's been quiet all weekend so hopefully once all the campers arrive and there is a lot of noise and activity, there won't be anymore sightings.

3. Did I mention the heat streak? Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. You are having such an unusually warm summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its exciting and scary at the same time to see bears. I love seeing them. My mom lives in Montana and she sees them often.

    ReplyDelete