Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Twenty-Six

It's the final week of Christmas in July 2015 - the brief for Christmas in the Kitchen is...everything from menu plans to tablescapes, recipes, and how-to.

I'm starting out with some kitchen decor - I've got quite a lot of it actually so I'll spread it over a couple of days.

I love this Cross Stitch pattern - in a frame, it would look lovely on the kitchen wall
This post is actually a Kitchen Cabinet Makeover - my favorite part of the picture is the boxwood wreaths and ribbons idea
Hanging Candy Canes - a great idea with all of the designed resin candy canes that are available now
I've posted similar Hanging Ornaments photos before but I thought this was a simpler design for a breakfast nook table - I would replace the pointed bulbs with plain round ones to keep it simple

3 comments:

  1. Cute ideals! Love the cabinets and the candy canes are cute. I use to have a corner where I hung ornaments from the ceiling on different lengths of ribbon. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas! I actually hung generic stockings on my kitchen cabinets last year. I think I'm going to try small wreaths this year... Love the Sue Hillis cross stitch design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any kitchen decorating is good for me!

    ReplyDelete