1. I got the call! I start work on Monday, July 20th. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.
2. Root canal on Wednesday went well - I'm thankful that I'm not writing about this in the Worsts section. My endodontist is amazing and although there was a list of what could go wrong - infection, swelling, pain - I'm happy to say that none of that happened.
3. A great Navy Wives Clubs of America meeting on Saturday with another new member joining our group.
4. Hallmark's Ornament Premiere yielded these beauties:
5. I'm loving my new planner and the PlannerLovers group I joined on Facebook. My planner is a bit like a calendar, a journal, a memory keeper, and a scrapbook all rolled into one.
|The front cover - this is one of the Create 365 - The Happy Planner cover styles|
|One of the double-page spreads inside - there is a monthly overview spread and then spreads for each week of the month|
|There is also this fun spread at the beginning of each month|
1. Vic is gone.
2. Sophia is gone again.
3. The Whole 30 eating program suffered a major derailment.