Monday, July 13, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-27

Bests

1. I got the call! I start work on Monday, July 20th. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

2. Root canal on Wednesday went well - I'm thankful that I'm not writing about this in the Worsts section. My endodontist is amazing and although there was a list of what could go wrong - infection, swelling, pain - I'm happy to say that none of that happened.

3. A great Navy Wives Clubs of America meeting on Saturday with another new member joining our group.

4. Hallmark's Ornament Premiere yielded these beauties:

Top Row: Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Platform 9 3/4, Meowy Christmas, Thorin Oakenshield (from 2014 so 50% off
Bottom Row: Mobile Pet Grooming, A Brain, A Heart, The Nerve, Doggone Good Christmas, Baby's First Swing, Mom ornament that I had to run back and exchange for the Daughter one - they were so similar that they put the wrong one in my bag - and Hop on Pop
This is Part One of the Premiere as there are more that come out in October and December. Although I wish they would bring them all out at the same time, it is nice to spread the cost out.

5. I'm loving my new planner and the PlannerLovers group I joined on Facebook. My planner is a bit like a calendar, a journal, a memory keeper, and a scrapbook all rolled into one.

The front cover - this is one of the Create 365 - The Happy Planner cover styles
One of the double-page spreads inside - there is a monthly overview spread and then spreads for each week of the month
There is also this fun spread at the beginning of each month
Worsts

1. Vic is gone.

2. Sophia is gone again.

3. The Whole 30 eating program suffered a major derailment.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh platform 9 3/4!!!! I want one!
    The planners look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't get across the border to pick one up, let me know and I'll be happy to mail you one.

      Delete
  2. So excited to hear you are starting your new job; you will do wonderfully, no matter what. I love you new planner, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going a little planner-crazy - it's like a mini-version of scrapbooking.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had quite a few positives this week! I'm sorry for the negatives. I love when they come out with the new ornaments. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting to start a new job!!!
    Love Hallmark ornaments--Sheldon is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a bit of a planner moment, too! Loving some of the ideas I've been seeing on Pinterest and YT. Do hope your first day at work goes well tomorrow, Pamela, will keep everything crossed for you and look forward to hearing about it x

    ReplyDelete